Athletic training experience:
1. Masters degree from St. Scholastica in Duluth, MN
2. Sports medicine internship with the Minnesota Vikings in 2017
3. Head Athletic Trainer for Woodward-granger HS in Grimes, IA through Athletico Physical therapy
4. Head Athletic Trainer for Mound Westonka HS in Minnetrista, MN through OSR physical therapy
5. Head Athletic Trainer for Mountain Iron-Bull HS in Mountain Iron, MN through Essential Health.
Why I decided to be involved with AVB:
My passion in sports medicine is injury prevention and strength and conditioning. I believe the majority of injuries to be preventable and given the opportunity to help you guys stay healthy and maybe even improve your performance is the ideal job for me!
I want to be able to transform the idea of injury prevention in Sports Medicine and develop sport specific and athlete specific plans to keep athletes from getting injured initially as much as humanly possible.
I love spending time with my wife, Keisha and our two dogs, Tucker and Sully. We love exploring in the northland where we live. As a former college athlete, football and exercise and nutrition are also very important to me and I love learning as much as I can about them!